Introducing Saakshi Medtech and Panels IPO: Your Quick Guide
Saakshi Medtech and Panels Limited is all set for its Initial Public Offering (IPO), and here’s what you need to know:
About the Company:
- Founded in 2009, the company offers solutions in design, engineering, and manufacturing across various industries.
- They operate from three manufacturing units in Pune, covering a total area of about 9600 square meters.
- Saakshi is involved in making Electrical Control Panels, Medical X-ray Systems, and more.
What They Make:
- They create Electrical Control Panels used in elevators, air compressors, renewable energy, and more.
- Their Medical X-ray Systems are used by companies like Wipro GE Healthcare and Philips India.
- Saakshi’s assets have grown by around 70% in the past three years.
- Their revenue doubled from ₹60.22 Cr in FY21 to ₹122.20 Cr in FY23, with a net profit margin of about 10%.
- The company maintains a healthy financial position with a low debt-to-equity ratio.
- The IPO opens for subscription from September 25 to September 27, 2023.
- It’s priced between ₹92 to ₹97 per share.
- The minimum lot size is 1200 shares, with a total investment of ₹1,16,400.
- The listing date is October 6, 2023.
Strengths and Weaknesses:
- Saakshi offers a diverse product range and has strong client relationships.
- They have in-house capabilities for design and manufacturing and maintain high-quality standards.
- However, they rely heavily on a few key customers, and competition in their sector is fierce.
Why They’re Going Public:
- The IPO aims to raise funds for repaying outstanding debts, working capital, and general corporate purposes.
Remember, investing in IPOs carries risks, and it’s crucial to do your research before deciding to invest. This IPO could be an exciting opportunity, but always consult with financial experts for the best investment strategy that suits your goals.